ARGO defined nominees of the contest for the best social partnership project among NGOs and state government on local, regional or national level for NGOs in Central Asia: Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan.
1. PА “Development of youth entrepreneurship”: “Social business”, “Green business” (Semey)
2. PO “Bereke”: the experience of interaction with state representatives (Shymkent)
3. PO for people wшер disabilities “Umit-Nadezhda”: support for people with problems of locomotor system (Kostanay)
1. PF “DOOR Media”: Improvement of guaranteed law help (Bishkek)
2. Law organization “BIO-KZ”: sustainable development of rural communities (Bishkek)
3. PO “Atuul”: reconstruction of irrigation network (Karakol)
1. PO “Ekho va dastgiri”: social service for old people and people with disabalities (Kurgan-tobe)
2. PO “Sino”: building of infrasntucture in the rural side (Bokhtar region, Oriyon)
3. IPO “Fidokor”: strenthening of public organizations in Khatlon region? social partnership development (Dushanbe)
The winner will be chosen according to the results of participants’ activities in 2013-2014 in each country of Central Asia.
Winners’ names will be published during the annual conference “Insights into Regional Development” that will be held in June 2015 in Almaty.