Civil Society Development Association (ARGO) is announcing the following vacancy and inviting qualified candidates to apply for the currently open position to implement USAID funded 4 years project dedicated to innovations in civil society development in Central Asian countries and Azerbaijan:
Web Academy Program Coordinator – full time
Basic Skills and Knowledge requirements:
- Higher education, preferably in education, public administration, social sciences
- Minimum 3 years work experience in education institutions
- Knowledge and/or experience in non-for-profit sector
- Excellent knowledge of the distance/online education practices, including learning management systems
- Excellent knowledge of new IT technologies and applications
- Good analytic skills
- Ability to set priorities, manage time effectively, and meet deadlines
- Excellent presentation and communications skills (writing and speaking)
- Creativity, flexibility, team playing.
- Advanced English, excellent Russian are a must.
Obligatory requirement for all candidates: citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan, permanent registration and live in Almaty city.
Please, provide your CVs and cover letters with the note “For the position of Web Academy Program Coordinator” to electronic address: email@example.com till January 05, 2018.